About Me

My photo
Well hey there Im Alex The Golden Retriever ( The Great ) My family leaves me at home daily so being bored I decided to get on here and have a little fun .

Im Alex the Golden Retriever ...Im 3 Years old and really get bored at home alone all day so here Iam.....Im currently taking a course in cam technology so stay tuned for future updates.....

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Thursday once again ......


Today's message is clearly for my cousin Shorty.......( the little miniuture dachshund ..theres his pic over there ) ....Grandmama has her pool ready......and I will be there this weekend......like it or not ...your back is bad and i do not wanna hurt you.............stay off the deck buddy and we wont have any issues..............and you do know that I like outweigh you by 80 pounds...so why must you mess with me.......chill dog...its all good...unless ya want it bad.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers