About Me

My photo
Well hey there Im Alex The Golden Retriever ( The Great ) My family leaves me at home daily so being bored I decided to get on here and have a little fun .

Im Alex the Golden Retriever ...Im 3 Years old and really get bored at home alone all day so here Iam.....Im currently taking a course in cam technology so stay tuned for future updates.....

Monday, April 27, 2009

Good Monday To All


Since you guys met my cousin Shorty this past week I thought it would be only fit that I introduce to his older brother Oscar and their hot sister Dixie....( there they are over there>>>>)Oscar is alot more laid back than Shorty....He does not just jump up and run across the yard to bite me for no apparent reason and has most of his common sense unlike Shorty.....Oscar is a pretty cool dude .......Dixie is like totally hot....need I say more

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers